Peaches with Sherry
Make these in your crock pot for a cold winter night. These are best served with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
12 teaspoons butter
12 teaspoons Muscovado or dark brown sugar
⅓ cup Sherry
1. Turn your crock pot on to high heat.
2. Peel the peaches and cut in half, then remove the stone. Leave halves intact and
place in the crock pot (stone removed side up).
3. Place one teaspoon butter in each peach
half. Follow with one teaspoon of dark
4. Sprinkle sherry on all the peach halves.
5. Cover and cook on high for 2 ½ hours.
Makes 6 servings