& Honey Glazed Turkey Ham
spicy turkey ham may be thinly sliced and served with carrots, potato casserole
and string beans with toasted almonds.
⅓ cup clover honey
½ teaspoon powdered
¼ teaspoon Tiger®
ground black pepper
1 mostly fat-free turkey ham
the oven to 350
2. In a small bowl, mix the honey,
ginger, Tiger® Sauce, pepper
and garlic salt.
3. Place turkey ham in a 2-quart
casserole, then top with sauce.
4. Bake for 30 minutes. Baste
occasionally with the glaze.
5. Thinly slice the ham and lay
slices on a serving dish.
6. Use a pastry brush to brush the
remaining glaze over ham.
Makes 4 servings